Posted on December 21, 2012, in Christmas, Guest Posts, Magic of a Childhood Christmas and tagged Christmas Link Up, Christmas Magic, Family, Family Christmas, guest post. Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments.
Grab My Button
<div align="center"><a href="http://thisgalsjourney.wordpress.com" title="This Gal's Journey"><img src="http://thisgalsjourney.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/jens-button.jpg" alt="This Gal's Journey" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- RT @BethMooreLPM: There are events both terrible & wonderful that make words flee in fright. Times when 1 hand is held over the mouth, the … 10 hours ago
- RT @redcrossokc: Best way to help tornado victims is to donate to the Red Cross at redcross.org or text REDCROSS to 90999. #okwx 21 hours ago
- RT @ChrisJonesUW: Teachers are sometimes forced to be first responders. Never forget that. 22 hours ago
- My Favorite Things — Summertime BlogHop Giveaway! tatertotsandjello.com/2013/05/my-fav… via @jenjentrixie 1 day ago
- Any of my friends going to the @BethMooreLPM event in July?? 1 day ago
Kick the R-Word!
What a Woman is Worth
Find Me Here:
TagsAdvent Link Up Baby Baby Days Christ-Centered Christmas Christmas Christmas Ideas Christmas Link Up Christmas Magic Cleaning Community Daughter Faith Family Family Christmas Five Minute Friday Fun Giveaways guest post Help Homemaking Housekeeping I Choose Love Ireland Joy Kids Life Life Lessons Love Manger Mondays Manic Monday Messy Mother/Daughter Mother/Son Motherhood Musings of a tired mom Organization Pregnancy Preparation Princess The Better Mom Tips/Tricks/Hints Truth in the Tinsel TruthTinsel What If Wordless Wednesday