Posted on December 21, 2012, in Christmas, Guest Posts, Magic of a Childhood Christmas and tagged Christmas Link Up, Christmas Magic, Family, Family Christmas, guest post. Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments.
Hey there! I'm Jen, and I'm so glad you're here! Pull up a chair, grab a nice hot cuppa and make yourself at home!
Grab My Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://thisgalsjourney.wordpress.com" title="This Gal's Journey"><img src="https://thisgalsjourney.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/jens-button.jpg" alt="This Gal's Journey" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Ripples of Grace – A New Perspective on the Mommy Wars
- How City Life Has Changed My Extroverted Tendencies
- When You Long for Home
- Vienna, Personified
- The Woman on the Corner
- 5 Things I Learned About Myself on My First Ski Trip
- And Even if He Doesn’t…
- What’s the Point of Singing “Peace on Earth?”
- When JOY Seems Lost
- When You Can’t See God in Your Story
Find me here:
- Advent for Kids Advent Link Up Baby Baby Days Change Christ-Centered Christmas Christmas Christmas Ideas Christmas Link Up Christmas Magic Christmas Memories Cleaning Community cross-culture Culture Shock Daughter expat life Exploring Faith Faith Fall Family Family Christmas Father/Son First Birthday Five Minute Friday Fun Giveaway Giveaways Growing in Faith guest post Happy Birthday Help Homemaking Housekeeping I Choose Love intentional by grace Ireland Irish Language Joy Kids Laughing Until Milk Comes Out Your Nose Life Life Lessons Link Up Love Manger Mondays Manic Monday Marriage Marriage Adventures Messy messy faith Mother/Daughter Mother/Son Motherhood Mothering with Grace Musings of a tired mom One Fun Mom Organization prayer Pregnancy Preparation Princess Summer Tamara Out Loud Tangible Faith The Better Mom Tips/Tricks/Hints Travel Truth in the Tinsel Truth Tinsel TruthTinsel Vienna WAWIW What If Wordless Wednesday