Hey there! I'm Jen, and I'm so glad you're here! Pull up a chair, grab a nice hot cuppa and make yourself at home!
Grab My Button
<div align="center"><a href="https://thisgalsjourney.wordpress.com" title="This Gal's Journey"><img src="https://thisgalsjourney.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/jens-button.jpg" alt="This Gal's Journey" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- An Expat’s Independence Day
- The Writer’s Battle
- When Your Dreams Disappear
- So…Where is this relationship going, anyway?
- Ripples of Grace – A New Perspective on the Mommy Wars
- How City Life Has Changed My Extroverted Tendencies
- When You Long for Home
- Vienna, Personified
- The Woman on the Corner
- 5 Things I Learned About Myself on My First Ski Trip
Find me here:
- Advent for Kids Advent Link Up Baby Baby Days Change Christ-Centered Christmas Christmas Christmas Ideas Christmas Link Up Christmas Magic Christmas Memories Cleaning Community cross-culture Culture Shock Daughter expat life Exploring Faith Faith Fall Family Family Christmas Father/Son First Birthday Five Minute Friday Fun Giveaway Giveaways Growing in Faith guest post Happy Birthday Help Homemaking Housekeeping I Choose Love intentional by grace Ireland Irish Language Joy Kids Laughing Until Milk Comes Out Your Nose Life Life Lessons Link Up Love Manger Mondays Manic Monday Marriage Marriage Adventures Messy messy faith Mother/Daughter Mother/Son Motherhood Mothering with Grace Musings of a tired mom One Fun Mom Organization prayer Pregnancy Preparation Princess Summer Tamara Out Loud Tangible Faith The Better Mom Tips/Tricks/Hints Travel Truth in the Tinsel Truth Tinsel TruthTinsel Vienna WAWIW What If Wordless Wednesday
- Advent Christmas Cross Cultural Living Expat Life Faith Family Five Minute Friday Giveaways Guest Posts Irish Learning a Language Life Life Lessons Link-ups Magic of a Childhood Christmas Manger Mondays marriage Organization Recipes School Thanksgiving Uncategorized Unveiled Wife What If Wordless Wednesday